Thursday, August 16, 2007

Catholic Bishop says: "Let's call God Allah"


Roman Catholic Bishop Muskens has appeared on a television show in the Netherlands promoting the idea that Catholics in that country use the name 'Allah' in place of 'God' in order to promote greater understanding and friendliness between the Catholic and Muslim faiths. Yet another example of the worlds religionists using every possible term for God except for Jehovah, in order to achieve human goals over God's goal of having his name sanctified.

"Therefore here I am causing them to know; at this one time I shall cause them to know my hand and my mightiness, and they will have to know that my name is Jehovah." (Jeremiah 16:21, NWT)

"Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified." (Matthew 6:9, NWT)

No comments: