Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My new apologetics site

I have just created a new website over on www.freewebs.com (which by the way is a great free site host/builder for those with little time on their hands - it has a similar interface as Blogger, but with more functionality, i.e. you can do more than just blog on it.)

It is also entitled 'Vigilo et spero' and will be sort of a sister-site to this one, dealing with JW apologetics and such. I intend to collect alot of the bits and pieces from around the Web that I have found helpful and re-present them in my own way and have them accessible from one site.

I owe a debt of gratitude to Jehovah's Witnesses United and Scriptural Discussions for my first article, which is called "Are Jehovah's Witnesses False Prophets?" Please email me with feedback on the article and site in general (although there isn't much there at the moment.)

No comments: